Terms of Service
By connecting to Facebook via API, you agree to the following terms of service:
- You will not use the API for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You will not use the API to collect or store personal information about other users.
- You will not use the API to spam or send unsolicited messages to other users.
- You will not use the API to interfere with the operation of Facebook or its services.
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the use of the API.
- You will be responsible for any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses arising from your use of the API.
Facebook reserves the right to terminate your access to the API at any time, for any reason.
Your privacy is important to us. We will not collect or store any personal information about you without your consent. We will only use the data that you provide to us to provide you with the services that you have requested.
If you have any questions about these terms of service, please contact us at:
These terms of service are effective as of 8/01/2023.